Landlords Gas Safety Certificate


Do you own a property that is rented out – Hughes Group are can provide a Gas Safe Engineer.

Our Engineer is qualified to assess:

Cookers, Gas Fires, Gas Boiler, Range cookers, Water Heaters and more.

Our Gas Safe registered engineers carry an identity card which customers are encouraged to ask an engineer for before they have gas work carried out in their home.  The front of the card has a photograph, a registration number and an expiry date and the reverse shows the different categories of work that the engineer is qualified to undertake, e.g. cookers, boilers, gas fires.

Please call for more information.